FJK Sublimation | Texprint R Sublimation Paper supplier
Digital Dye-Sublimation Paper for Desktop Printing
Dye-sublimation printing is a digital printing technology using full color artwork with polyester and polymer-coated substrates.
Dye-sublimation can be used for soft substrates such as apparel, soft signage, banners and flags, or hard surface items such as glass, plastics, metals including cell phone covers, plaques, coffee mugs, and more.
The result is a permanent, high resolution, full color print. Because the dyes are infused into the fabric or hard substrate, the prints will not peel, crack or fade under normal use.
Advantages of dye sublimation:
- Excellent quality, ease of use and no fading or distortion over time.
- The world’s number one selling desktop dye-sublimation paper, TexPrint® R delivers excellent dimensional stability and absorbs the heaviest ink loads.
- TexPrint®R dries instantly, eliminates offsetting, produces the most vibrant color transfers and provides consistent, high-quality printing every time! Digital Dye-Sublimation Paper for Desktop Printing The world’s number one selling desktop sublimation paper.
- TexPrint®R 120g desktop dye-sub paper is available in a variety of sheet sizes. The coating on TexPrint®R is designed to work well with Ricoh and Virtuoso gel-resin ink systems.
- Offering the broadest selection of desktop sheet sizes. Get exactly the right size, put-up and pack that’s most efficient for your production environment.
For more information and for Technical support, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
FJK SUBLIMATION home of Sublimation and other digital printing products. we offer sublimation paper, sublimation printers, sublimation inks, sublimation blanks, Direct to Fabric (DTF) accessories and Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV). Our range now includes trusted brands in the industry; Covering a range of Printers – desk top and wide format, Inks, Paper ranging in sizes from A4 through to 1620mm wide and Hard Substrates.
We are a International wholesaler and supplier of all above products for 15 years.
Sublimation printing is the popular technology of the digital printing area. Mostly have the fast dry & tacky sublimation paper. You can find the different size & weight here. Direct-to-garment printing is a process of printing on textiles using specialized aqueous ink jet technology.
We supply all International brands designed to work specifically with EPSON, SAWGRASS, RICOH & Brother sublimation printers and provides consistent performance from printing to transfer process.
Texprint Dye Sublimation Paper for Ricoh Printers 8.5″X11″ | Free Delivery
About this item Included 2200 SHEETS TexPrint-R Sublimation Paper For Ricoh Printers- No Retail Package Great For Most Sublimation Product :Phone Cases, Mugs , Shirts , Puzzles , Key Chain ,Clock , Mouse Pad and much more This transfer paper has a special coating, allowing it to be used with Sublimation inks. When used properly you can get excellent quality transfers on a large number of materials. Prints will be more colorful and bright. Best Results Quality Starts With Best Paper and Ink – But Only OEM if you want to do it right
TexPrint® R Sublimation Paper| 8.5″x 11″ | 5+1 offer | Free Delivery
Compatible with Sawgrass desktop inks and all major brands of small format digital sublimation inks including: Epson Sensient Manoukian J Teck OEM Brands Sawgrass Package contains Sublimation Transfer paper 06 packets of 8.5″ x 11″ in a solid box. Exceptional resistance to smudging and off-setting Very high color transfer efficiency.
Beaver Paper TexPrint R All-Purpose High Release Sublimation Dye Transfer Paper, 8.5″ x 14″, 110 Sheet Pack | Free Delivery
TexPrint® R delivers: Excellent dimensional stability at high speeds and heavy ink loads. Package contains 110 sheets 8.5″ x 14″ in a solid box. Exceptional resistance to smudging and off-setting Very high color transfer efficiency.
Beaver TexPrint-R Sublimation Heat Transfer Paper 13×19 | Free Delivery
TexPrint® R delivers: Excellent dimensional stability at high speeds and heavy ink loads. Transfer Rate≥98%, Instant dry, more vibrant colors, higher precision plus greater ink savings. Package contains 110 sheets 13″ x 19″ in a solid box. Exceptional resistance to smudging and off-setting Very high color transfer efficiency. This paper is intended for Ricoh and Virtuoso printers only.
This DTF Printer | A3 Size DTF T-shirt Printer with Epson 4720/XP600 print head can be used on cotton, polyester, 50/50 blends, spandex, leather and other garments. Adopt high-quality Japanese print head, Synchronous drive motor and Imported textile ink.
- Print Head: EPSON 4720/XP600 Print head
- Max Print Size: 300mm
- Print Resolution: 4pass, 6pass, 8pass
Dye Sublimation Ink for Epson
4 x 100 ml BK/C/M/Y, for Epson 4-Color Printer, works on polyester fabric & a wide variety of hard surfaces with a sublimation coating
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- This is Sublimation ink. NOT for regular printing
- Compatible with all 4-COLOR Epson printers ( BK, CYAN, MAGENTA, YELLOW )
- Compatible with DURABrite Ink
- Great on a wide variety of hard surfaces with a sublimation-coating: coasters, jewelry, mugs, etc.
- Works only on white or light-colored polyester T-shirts and other polyester fabrics, waterproof
- Not working on 100% cotton fabrics or any fabric with cotton blend over 25%
- Use with sublimation paper, can’t be directly applied on objects
- Produce a broader gamut for more vivid color; durable prints resist fading
- Easy to operate. No need for ICC profiles for most prints
- Use with a refillable cartridge or CIS that you already have
TexPrint® R Digital Dye-Sublimation Paper for Desktop Printing Looking to create high resolution, full color prints on a variety of substrates? Beaver Paper TexPrint® R All-Purpose Sublimation Dye Transfer Paper may be just what you need! This paper is designed for use with desktop printers and dye-sublimation technology, and can be used to create beautiful… Continue reading TexPrint® R Digital Dye-Sublimation Paper for Desktop Printing
What Sublimation Paper should i useWhat Sublimation means Have you ever seen those cool T-shirts with the designs that seem to be three-dimensional? Or what about the photos on coffee mugs where it looks like the image is actually inside the cup? This is all thanks to a process called sublimation. In this blog post,… Continue reading What Sublimation Paper should i use
What Sublimation Printer should i buy ? It’s 2022 and you’re in the market for a sublimation printer. But which one should I buy? With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide. In this article, we will compare the pros and cons of some of the top sublimation printers on the market.… Continue reading What Sublimation Printer should i buy ?
At FJK Sublimation, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality sublimation products at the most competitive prices. We offer a wide range of sublimation products including heat presses, printers, inks, substrates and more. We are confident that we can meet all of your sublimation needs, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing FJK Sublimation!
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.