DTF Printer L1800 | A3 Size + Oven with Roll Feeder
About this item
- WIDELY USE: With the new DTF technology, white and color inks can be used to print dark and light textiles such as cotton, polyester, blends, spandex and leather.
- ANY IMAGE: You can print any images you want, especially suitable for DIY, company activities, special items, and uniquely designed products by yourself
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: The clothes do not need to be pre-processed and can be completed in a few simple steps. The printer can feed PET roller film automatically without manual operation.
- DTF vs DTG: DTF can handle much wider materials than DTG (DTG is mainly used for cotton, but DTF can be used for cotton, polyester, 50/50 blends, etc.).
- WARRANTY: We provide a 3-year warranty for the machine, but the parts in contact with the ink are not covered by the warranty. Our after-sales engineering can provide online assistance on the installation and printing anytime
Which Is Better Between Sublimation and DTF Printing?
DTF printing entails the transfer of designs to an unlimited number of materials. Printing requires a modified direct-to-film printer that has 6 color ink tanks. Direct to film printing is fast and does not need pre treatment.
You can produce quality prints with the correct mix of CMYK colors.
Sublimation printing uses ink and a unique transfer paper. This paper transfers the design onto the material, accommodating all materials. It allows you to work on customers’ orders immediately; it is simple to master and has no limit in color choice.
DTF printing is better compared to sublimation printing.